The Honey Maker
The Honey Maker is a 6-week long package that gets you a beautiful, professional and functional website that brings your clients back to book more services and adds new ones to your calendar.
Life After Your New Website
What My Clients Say
“So excited to use my new website as a platform to connect with others… I had a vision of my website, and she exceeded my expectations…My final website blew me away ”
-Elaine Shtein, ElaineShtein.com
“I have worked with many web designers over the years as an Entrepreneur and I was always disappointed… until I worked with Magda! Her creativity, vision, and professionalism are in a class all their own. ”
-Brittney Kara, Bmentored.com
“Vistaprint’s survey found that 42 percent of consumers are ‘very unlikely’ to buy from an unprofessional or ugly website. Another 21 percent of survey respondents say they are ‘not likely at all’ to buy from an unprofessional and poorly designed site. … Online customers, at least, don’t care where their product is coming from so much as they do about whether they can trust the merchant. Your website and its appearance speak volumes about that. ” -SmallBizTrends.com
- Fill out a form with your name, email, phone number and a short description
- Check your email for a confirmation email and invoice for a $500 deposit to reserve your spot
- Then fill out a questionnaire with some info about your business
- Finally, give me one (working) day to review your answers and get back to you via email to make sure we’re a good fit.
What You Get
You get to collaborate with me! No really, here is what you get…
I’ll be your design leader!
Hey, it’s me, Magda, aka your designer. I make small businesses look big and go from being virtually invisible to outshining the competition. With a logo update, a marketing toolkit and a website that works for you and your dream client, I’ve got your bases covered. Time is money so let’s get to designing your business makeover.
Along with all of the items above, you also get:
Training pdf manual on using your website
1 Month of Support
1 Facebook ad design for your big reveal
Cool! Is it for me though?
Who It’s For
- You’re a small business owner ready to update your website
- You’re ready to look like the professional you are
- You have an awesome existing logo and marketing materials
- Your website hasn’t been updated in more than 5 years
- You know design is not your strong-point and want to focus on business
Who It’s Not For
- You’re not ready to invest in your business website
- You don’t want to improve your online presence
- You don’t have a logo yet or marketing materials
- You would rather take your chances and go the Do It Yourself route
- You don’t have website content to start with
I just have some questions
Frequently Asked Questions
A: The total cost for your package can be broken up into three payments. 30% deposit is due to secure your spot. After that, the second payment is due on your project start date. The final payment is due once your project is complete but before you are given access to it.
Yes, I am not a copywriter and writing is not my specialty. You are responsible for providing the content for your project. I do have an outline that might help you but your website is your baby so you know it better than me.
Absolutely! I take care of all the design aspects. With photos, I will find the ones I think work with your design and show you a preview before you purchase any stock imagery. That’s way you know for sure you like the way they look with your brand. I do recommend you invest in some professional photos of you/ your business for more credibility.
Yes. Your website is made up of several parts to keep it running. You are responsible for paying your monthly hosting fee and your annual domain fee. These prices depend on which provider you have.
If you want a worry free solution ask me about my managed site hosting.
Yes! Your package includes a training manual for your website. That means I’ll teach you how to edit all of your text content. My goal is to create your website in a way in which you or a member of your team can easily go in and make minor text updates.
You will have the option to add extras to your package once you receive the invoice. If you have a specific question regarding an add-on for this package submit your question here: Questions regarding the Honey Maker package